The DC app closed on July 28, 2021. You can still read all of your previously purchased DC comics in the Comixology app but you have to make sure that your DC comics are connected to a Comixology account. Connecting your DC Comics library to a Comixology account will ensure that all your favorite superheroes and villains will be waiting for you within the Comixology app.
If you don't have an account, you can make one at comixology.com. All you need to do is sign-in using your Amazon login to have an account.
DC Comics on iOS readers:
- First, tap on Quick Links (‘V’ icon in the upper left) within the DC Comics app. Then, tap on ‘Sign In’.
- Sign into your Comixology account by using your Comixology username or Amazon login. If you're already signed in, you're half-way there!
- If you've never signed in before, you can create a new account or use an existing Amazon login to have your DC Comics library connected.
- If you don't have the DC app downloaded today but did in the past, open the App Store app and tap on your icon on the top right. Next, tap on Purchases and search for the DC app.
- You can continue purchasing DC comics on www.comixology.com. New purchases will automatically sync over to the Comixology iOS app for download.
DC Comics on Android readers:
- Download the Comixology app for Android and sign in using the account that you were using inside of DC Comics app. You can now read all of your DC comics
- You can continue purchasing DC comics inside of the Comixology Android app and on www.comixology.com. New purchases will automatically sync over to the Comixology app for download.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.