▢ Double-check your PDF file quality using our File Quality FAQ
- At 300% zoom keep an eye out for
- Excessive white space
- If you find any of these errors, please refer to our File Quality FAQ on how to fix them
▢ Proofread for typographical/grammatical errors
▢ Check your lettering!
- Non-industry standard fonts such as Comic Sans or Times New Roman can make your submission look unprofessional
- Both ComicCraft and Blambot offer a wide array of industry-standard lettering fonts as well as tutorials to help your lettering look as professional as possible.
▢ Ensure your comic has the appropriate Age Rating according to our Age Rating Guidelines
▢ Check your creator credits
- Your submission should have at least one Writer credited and at least one Artist credited ("Art", "Penciller", and/or "Inker"). The same person can have multiple credits.