Let's list out the goodness, shall we?
- Smart Lists allow you to sort your library by: In Progress, Recently Downloaded, Recently Purchased, Unread, Wish List, and Recommended for You. We especially think you'll like that Recommended for You list. It's like having a comics expert snuggled up next to you dropping sweets recs 24/7.
- You can also long-press any title in the Recommended for You section to Add to Wishlist on iOS or Add to Cart on Kindle Fire and Android. Easy!
- New All/On Device filter let's you toggle between seeing all books you own and just the books you’ve downloaded to your device. It's the toggle of your dreams.
- We're heard your cries, we know you've been asking for it. You can now finally MARK AS READ and UNREAD! Yeaaaaaaah. That's not all...you can long press on any of your books in the Smart Lists and My Books grid view to Mark as Read, Unread, Archive, and Remove from Device.
- We've added some more sorting options and filters in My Books, too. You can sort by Series, Purchase Date, and Title.
- There are now three glorious ways to view the My Books section: grid view, list view and the all-new cover view. Cover view let's you flip through your collection in style, one big beautiful cover at a time. It's like affectionately going through your long box, but without paper cuts and tears.
- Lastly, our app now has support for HD comics on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus! If you've never experienced HD comics before, you may wanna put on a bib with one of those food-catching things at the bottom. Oh, and you can now toggle Guided View off as well. iOS phablet lovers rejoice!
Smart Lists on Android! Smart Lists on iOS!
We're really proud of these new features and can't wait for you to check them out. Now with over 75,000 comics, graphic novels, and manga from more than 75 publishers, comiXology offers the widest selection and best reading experience in the world. If you have any questions or want some advice on a new series to dive into, we're here for you! email@example.com