Production related rejection issues can vary, but your rejection email should include examples of your specific problem, as well as ways to resolve them if at all possible. The most common production issues are:
· Visible blue lines/pencil lines.
· Poorly scanned pages or pages that haven’t been adjusted. E.g. pages that are askew, pages where the end of the page is visible in the scan, etc…
· Visible crop marks that cannot be removed during processing.
· Page numbers/filenames added to the PDF file.
· Watermarks added to the PDF file by the PDF generation software.